The address validation is a procedure in which the client’s address is matched with United States Postal Service (USPS) database. The address validation tool helps to verify that the mail is going to the correct address. Well!! Some companies are offering real-time address verification and their tool ensures that the customer data is accurate and you can communicate them by mail or over the phone when needed.
How does Address Validation work?
In the beginning, you need to enter your residential or mailing address at the United States Postal Service (USPS) applicant page. Then you need to verify your address through a software program It connects you with the USPS database. The Address Information System (AIS) viewers provide the client to retrieve, view and print accurate zip code information. The lists of addresses can be processed through Coding Accuracy Support System certified software.
- The customer is provided user-friendly forms that can be filled easily.
- The tools verify an address from minimal information, ensuring that only comprehensive and correct information enters the database.
- The address validation tool returns you with possible address matches and if it is found then it is considered validated. The status field changes from not validated to validated.
- In some cases, the address may be noted as non-deliverable as UPPS may not deliver to a perfect address. Well!! This may indicate a new address and it is not added to the system.
What are the benefits of data validation?
The address validation tool can identify invalid emails, old addresses, and inactive phone numbers. In long run, they will help you to clean up the outdated and incorrect data from the lists. It will help you to connect with the correct people you want to reach.
Well!! The tool keeps your lists clean by checking the new contacts before they join the database. Let’s look at the benefits that one will get:
- It will cut down on the time wasted to manually clean the inappropriate data and allowing the team to work efficiently.
- The customer experience is improving as the correct person is connected on time.
- The cost of sending emails, emails, can be checked.
- It increases the effectiveness of the campaign by reaching to the people as per the requirement.
- The address validation tool ensures that the data should not be out of date. They have certain cleaning procedures that will correct the inaccuracies in the database. It offers a range of implementation methods as per the needs.
- It helps in using the major applications such as Siebel, Microsoft Dynamics, salesforce.com, etc.
- Its customized formatting allows the users to choose the specific information.
- The users are allowed to access the international files.
The tools help to reduce the keystrokes up to 80% while recording an address. With a proper address validation tool, your business can perform better and you can achieve customer satisfaction. By validating the client’s information in real-time you can ensure that the deliverable address is correct. In long run, it will help you get in touch with potential clients and business contacts easily.