The 2016 is only few days away. Anything related to the New Year seems to be interesting right now, including most anticipated tech products of 2016. New products always become the focus of attention, as people are anticipating what to buy next year and the producers and developers are anticipating what to make next year. They will make the trend and shape the tech market.
Most-Anticipated Tech Products of 2016
Many predictions have been around for what will be on the market next year. The following are some of the most anticipated tech products of 2016 according to CNET:
Everything about Virtual Reality
Virtual Reality (VR) technology will be around in 2016. Some developers have been heading toward gadgets and tech products that accommodate the VR, particularly those related to gaming world. Here are some
- Oculus Rift and Touch; it seems that 2016 will be the year to make Virtual Reality a reality. Facebook had confirmed that it would release Oculus Rift and Touch, a system that will support Facebook-based VR games. The product will work with Xbox controller. Oculus Rift is expected to be available in the first quarter of 2016.
- HTC Vive; this is a headset from Valve and will be released for PC-based VR games. It is expected to be launched in April 2-16
- Sony Playstation VR; previously known as Project Morpheus, this tech product also supported for VR games, which are based upon PlayStation 4. It is expected to be on the store shelves in the first semester of 2016
Everything About “7”
Despite the name “2016”, every tech product with “7” ending seems to be an interesting part next year. The following are some of the most anticipated tech products of 2016 in this category:
- iPhone 7 and 7 Plus; there have been many speculations on what iPhone 7 and 7 Plus will look like. The leaked specifications are not enough to satisfy gadget enthusiasts’ curiosity. It is expected that iPhone 7 will miss Home button and headphone jack, thus making the screen wider without adding the dimension. Overall, most of the specs are limited to rumors.
- Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge; this is another “7” mystery – this time from Samsung. Many enthusiasts expect totally new design, but the answers are yet to be found
Nintendo NX Game Console
This is one of the most anticipated tech products of 2016, thanks to the rising popularity of mobile gaming. Ups… Nintendo was usually attributed to console-based gaming. It is expted that the upcoming console will support hybrid functions – console and mobile gaming system. Yes, it is a fact that mobile games have begun to dominate the gaming market and it seems hat Nintendo has to make proper adjustment to get inline with the demands.
However, few specifications have been leaked out. Whether it will have some similarities in common with the existing Nintendo Wii U is yet to be answered. The only leaked information is that Nintendo recently applied for a patent for a game controller with full touch screen feature in oblong shaped.
Besides the abovementioned tech products, there are some options of most anticipated tech products of 2016. They include Microsoft HoloLens, Apple Watch 2, iPhone 6C, and Tesla Model 3 car. So, let’s wait and see whether they will make their way to the market.