Tire changes are something that most people do not know how to do. That’s why they go to auto shops that provide mobile tire change services. It also saves time and money for everyone involved.
When it comes time to get your car’s tires changed, you have a few different options. You can go to a traditional tire change shop or go mobile.
But what is a mobile tire change company?
What is a Mobile Tire Change Company?
Mobile tire change companies are businesses that offer to come to you and change your tires. This is a great option if you don’t have the time or ability to take your car to a shop or live in an area where there aren’t many shops. Mobile tire change companies usually have a van or truck outfitted with all the necessary tools and equipment to change your tires.
When looking for a mobile tire change company, be sure to ask about their experience, qualifications, and references. It’s important to choose a company you can trust to do a good job and be careful with your car.
How to Find a Mobile Tire Change Company
If you ever require a mobile tire service, here are some helpful tips to help you find the best option possible.
1. Find out if mobile tire companies offer mobile repair or other mobile services your automobile might require, such as an oil change, brake jobs, transmission problems, etc. The more services, the better for your vehicle.
2. You will need to find out what mobile tire company services cover where you live. Please make sure the mobile tire company is licensed with the proper vehicle inspection requirements for your state or local municipality while allowing them access where they need to take care of your car’s tires on the roadside should they choose this option.
3. Make sure the mobile service provider has roadside assistance, saving you even more money on your mobile tire change, mobile oil change, or mobile brake repairs if they get stuck somewhere while working on your car. Please find out how many mobile mechanics they send for each job and make sure to ask about liability issues when hiring mobile mechanics (you don’t want to be held liable for something someone does wrong).
4. Ask the mobile mechanic what the price of a mobile tire change is before they start doing it, so there are no surprises at the end of the repair quote process.
5. Before you hire any mobile mechanic service provider contact their clientele references (or Google them) to find out if they do good quality mobile work, arrive on time, and if they’re reasonably priced. You want a company with lots of positive reviews, like the experts at Turning Tires in Calgary.
6. If you have a flat mobile tire that needs to be fixed, the mobile mechanic will remove the hubcap and the lug nuts using a socket wrench or breaker bar before jacking up the car. They will then remove the old tire and install the new one by reversing the process, tightening the lug nuts in a star pattern as they lower the car to the ground (this is why it’s important to have a mobile mechanic with roadside assistance).
7. If you are looking for a mobile oil change service, make sure to ask about an engine flush and transmission fluid replacement while changing your tires. Many times mobile mechanics offer discounts for multiple services.
8. Get a written estimate before the mobile mechanic starts any work, and make sure to ask for a receipt when the work is completed.
9. Keep in mind that mobile mechanics may not be able to do certain jobs on your car, such as fixing a hole in the radiator, because they might not have the proper equipment with them. They will usually recommend taking your car to a local auto shop for more specialized services if this is the case.
10. Enjoy driving safely on your newly repaired mobile tires!
Just think: no more waiting around for hours while someone works over your car’s engine or having to find a friend who knows how to fix cars. You’ll also never be stuck without air pressure again because these mechanics know exactly what they’re doing. That’s the benefit of hiring a mobile tire change service.