Every technology brings various facilities to our day to day. At the same time, it brings some small issues and challenges. It could not be different with the handsets that use Android as an operating system, is not it? Some of the problems are common to all Android devices and easy to solve
Android phone or tablet defective: what to do with battery that lasts little?
Affordable chargers in your home, car, or workplace may be the best way to compensate for a weak battery. If these options have not been taken care of, others can give a solution to the battery problem that ends too fast:
- Turn off WiFi and Bluetooth when not using
- Close any applications you are not using
- Reduce screen brightness
- Decrease the amount of apps that show notifications on your Android.
Android issues with your Google account
Mainly sync problems of Google account data with your mobile phone, and vice versa. Begin by checking if you have an active data connection by doing the following:
- Make sure your device has good signal reception.
- Make sure your device can go online (visit a site through the browser.
- Make sure the “auto-sync” feature is enabled (settings -> counted -> Google)
If it still does not work, delete your Google Account data on your device and restart.
Common Android issues and solutions
Some minor issues can ruin your experience with Android, but you can fix most of it on your own, for example you can recover deleted videos on Android.
Problems with Social Networking apps on Android
First, make sure you have the updated version of the Social Network application. If there is a newer version of the application download and restart Android. If the error persists, clear the application cache or personal application data in Settings -> Applications -> Application name -> Clear cache / Personal data. Try again.
Out of memory warning on Android
Unfortunately, if you’re getting a low memory recall, you’re really running out of memory on your Android phone. You will need to delete some videos, photos, and applications. You can buy a memory card for your phone, and also use cloud services to empty a little more memory from the device, freeing up storage space.
Android phone display issues
There are two types of display problems: those caused by the user and those that are factory defects. In the second case, taking the appliance to an authorized service center will solve the problem. In the first case, the damage caused by the user (drops, humidity, water, impacts, time of use, etc.), we have some advice (valid for phones and tablets that cost more than 1 minimum wage):
- If the appliance is new (1 year) and you can still use it: keep using it and arrange the repair as soon as possible, so it will not be so expensive.
- If the device is already old (more than 1 year) and still can use: continue using and only provide the repair if you find a good price.
- If the unit is new (1 year) and can not use: repair.
- If the appliance is old (more than 1 year) and you can not use it: it depends on the cost of the repair. If it costs more than half of what a new handset costs, it’s not worth it.
Apps do not work on Android
The first step to troubleshoot apps that do not work on Android is to reboot the device. If this does not resolve the issue, try deleting the application and reinstalling by making sure that you have the latest version of the application. You might need to do data recovery and you can use Apeaksoft Android Data Recovery.
Android phone or tablet crashing too much
When Android is crashing a lot, it may be because you’re using a lot of memory. To clear the memory cache on Android, you can download a task management application (Task Manager), or you can manually clear the application cache by going to Settings -> Applications -> Application Name -> Clear cache.
Hopefully this article can help.
Be the first to comment on "The Common Problems on Android Phones and How to Fix It!"