You have created a new blog. It’s a great decision! Now it means that you will also have a trace on the internet. If you are aiming for your new blog to reach a large audience and at the same time make you monetize, you need to read these lines carefully.You can regularly visit websites such as mylifestyleideas.com and get new ideas. Here we list 6 things to do on the first day of a new blog.If you pay attention to these, your new blog becomes an ideal blog site and can reach a lot of readers in a very short time.
- Set up all important pages
- Set up social sharing plugins
Social sharing sites provide a lot of traffic for a new blog. For this, it is necessary to put social sharing buttons in certain parts of the blog. So, your readers share the contents of your new blog on their social sharing sites.
- Set up Analytics and Webmaster tools
While the Webmaster Tools will allow your site to be indexed by various search engines, Analytics tracks your blog traffic. Google Analytics is the best known and most used tools. Google’s Webmaster Tools allows you to index your blog on Google. Bing also has its own tools.
- Set up a backup of your new blog
It is very important that you back up your blog page because nothing is safe on the internet. You do not want to lose the content that you wrote. There are different ways of doing back up. This service can be taken from the blog hosting provider. Back up plugins (such as Jetpack Personal Plan (Vaultpress), BackupBuddy, Duplicator) can be used or can be manually back up regularly. Whichever method is chosen; it is important that the blog set up a backup.
- Install all important plugins
There are plugins for every website.All of them must be installed and activated. Some of the most well-known are:
- Akismet: One of the biggest problems of blog sites is spam comments that are made under shared content. In order to get rid of these comments, the Akismet plugin must be activated.
- W3 Total Cache: This plugin, which is said to make your site 10 times faster, really shortens the loading time of your blog perfectly. It stands out as one of the best caching plugins.
- Contact Form 7: If there is no contact form or plugin that comes with your theme, it is an easy-to-use plugin that allows your readers to easily reach you.
- Seo Friendly Images: This plugin automatically adds Alt tags to images you upload to your new blog.
- Insert Facebook pixel code to your new blog
This code allows people who have access to your new blog to follow the behavior of the person on your site by using cookie information from those who have logged in to Facebook. What can be done with this data?
- With Facebook ads, you can track the behavior of people who visit your site. For example, you can target people who come to the product sales page.
- You can track conversions from your Facebook ads. You can optimize your advertising spend with detailed conversion reports.
To add this code to your new blog page, first, create a new Facebook pixel by logging into your Facebook Ads account.Then add this code to the <head> section of your blog. You can also use a plugin for this job (Pixel Caffeine).