Looking to buy dash cam? Don’t know where to start or which one will suit your car the best? No worries we have got some best dash cams in the market for you.
If you don’t know what is a dash cam, then you should know that a dash cam is small digital video camera that mounts to the dashboard and records the driver’s journey on the road. The best dash cam is not difficult to buy, it is out there and you just have to know where to look at. Though slightly less glamorous than the now-ubiquitous action camera, the dash cam can be a crucial tool for ensuring safety on the road in case of an accident by expediting proceedings with the courts and insurance companies. Dash cams have proven to be a handy bit of kit for many car owners for providing essential evidence in the case of an incident on the road, making insurance claims go more smoothly.
Stay onboard to know about the best 6 dash cam to buy:
- Blackvue Dash Cam: Frequently referred to as outstanding amongst other solutions for general or expert drivers, the dual-camera Blackvue dash cam covers numerous bases and brags various extra features that go some approach to supporting the lofty price tag.
The blackvue has 2MP CMOS sensor and 129-degree lens capture recordincredible quality HD video footage from the front camera, while a little unit at the back records in 720p, with incident detecting technology,automatically flagging the appropriate video footage. The BlackVue’s perfect leeway over a portion of the opponents recorded here is its Over-the-Cloud capacities, which mean drivers can check live video from the car through a cell phone, PC or PC, notwithstanding when it’s stopped.
The little, smooth unit is additionally perfect and doesn’t watch strange on modern vehicles, in spite of the fact that the absence of screen and constrained buttons mean it requires cell phone tethering to change settings.
- Nextbase Duo: Nextbase has for some time been a leading name on the dash cam market, and this dual camera unit offers both front-and-back coverages in one simple unit, instead of running unattractive wires to a different unit in the rear windscreen.
Nextbase’s Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) image processor makes it possible for drivers to record in low light and night time and the perfectly clear two-inch display makes it easy to interact with menus and change settings before setting off.
- Thinkware TW-F770: The super 2.19MP Sony Exmor CMOS sensor gives incredible quality from this smooth and small package. Intended to be mounted just underneath the rearview mirror, the TW-F770 includes only a couple of little buttons and no outer screen – this is on account of it can be connected to a cell phone by means of its onboard Wi-Fi. This allows clips to be rapidly and effectively sent to a smart device, should you have to get to them quickly, for instance, yet it adds an extra step to any settings and menu changes.
- Mio MiVue 698: In spite of the fact that the Mio MiVue 698 has been available for a year or thereabouts, despite everything it stays a standout amongst other packages around, offering wonderful picture quality, front and rear coverage and aperfect touchscreen for easycontrol. Some countries have road laws for dash cam which makes screens in the car to black out automatically to avoid unwanted distractions, but the clear audio alerts any take-over to warn of upcoming speedy cars once the screen is dimmed.
- KDLINKS DX2 Full-HD 1080p Front + 720p Rear Dash Cam: The KDLINKS DX2 comes with a three-inch screen and has a perfect camera sufficient enough to allow the clear reading of license plate at a sensible distance. The DX2 dash cam has super wide 165-degree (front) 125-degree (rear) viewing angle. It can record at 1080p HD resolution with 30f/second. Its night-vision camera utilizes f.16 six-glass lenses and accompanies a 16 GB micro SD card which can be a great help for lengthy recordings.
- Rexing Wide Angle Dashboard camera: You can find many budget dash cams in the market, but not all are worth the money. On the off chance that you are searching for a budget dash cam, yet still aren’t able to find one, take a gander at the Rexing Wide Angle Dash Camera, which offers extraordinary HD video and loads of features for under $100.