Bangkok is a vibrant city with lots to offer to both tourists and locals alike. It provides plenty of ancient and modern attractions that will mesmerize each and every time. However, to see the hidden gems, you need a local, a familiar face that can navigate the maze that is Bangkok. The package on offer is the private guides in Bangkok. With this, you will get to visit some fantastic sites, enjoy local cuisine, and wind down the evening at one of the most popular nightspots in the city. Plus, you will be able to capture all this with amazing photographs that you will cherish for a lifetime. Whether alone or with friends, this is the tour for you.
Reasons for the tour
- A multilingual local guide to help you navigate the busy streets and get you the best deals.
- Exceptional deals that are all kind to your pocket
- Ten hours of the most epic fun that you will ever have
- Free souvenirs after the tour that will make your friends green with envy
- Fully personalized tour as per your preferences
The tour starts at 10 a.m. and ends at 10 p.m. We will begin with a hearty breakfast at the local street vendors. Here we shall stuff ourselves with all sorts of delicacies to energize us for the day’s activities. Thai cuisine is varied, and you can sample as many meals, to your heart and belly’s content.
We will then take a local taxi to Erawan Shrine, a Brahman shrine built in the year 1950, as a dedication to the local land spirits. We shall lay garlands as a sign of respect and light the torches around the shrine to appease the gods. Following this, we take a ride along the Chao Phraya River on Thonburi Khlongs and get to see how the locals live. The sightseeing will involve condos and hotels on one side and wooden shacks on the other side, a glimpse into regular Thai livelihood.
We then get off of at the Asiatique, a waterfront street that features all sorts of stores, restaurants, and retail outlets. It is here that we will stopover for lunch, and you can buy whatever gifts that you want to take with you back home.
As the afternoon winds down, we visit the local street market Soi Rambuttri, Wat Arun, and Sathorn Unique Tower. Here we shall climb up the tower to have a picturesque view of Bangkok and take amazing features. Given all the traveling and physical activities of the day, we check-in for a Thai massage to calm the body.
Finally, we finish our evening at Moon Bar, a rooftop bar where we can watch the sun go down and silhouettes of the Thai skyline. As promised, you will each receive an authentic Thai souvenir for you to take home. As you are now familiar with the city, you can decide to carry on the rest of the night or call it a day.
Moon Bar- Bangkok
The tour starts with us meeting at Sam Yan station, from here we begin the day’s activities. Depending on how many you are, the modes of transport might differ as we go along.
How do I book this tour?
- Reach me through my profile on Withlocals
- Each personalized tour starts from a price of $70
- Please inform me of your intended arrival date and how many people you will be accompanied by. Each personalized tour can accommodate up to four people at a time.
- As this is a personalized tour, your preferences take priority. Inform me of any special requests that you may have so that I can plan accordingly. If you have any food allergies also do inform me.
- I shall prepare the plan and send you the final quotation. The price covers entrance tickets and transportation fees for the trips. You also get awn multilingual local guide to ensure that you have the time of your life. The languages spoken are English, Thai, French, and Arabic.
Cancellation is allowed only up to ten days before the tour date. You receive an 80% refund once the full amount has been paid, in case of cancellation.