In India, biking has gone to a whole new level now. The adrenaline rush drives the bikers to go miles on their beloved bikes and enjoy every bit of it. With this spirit, Asia’s largest biking festival – India Bike Week, is all set to rock in its 6th iconic year in Goa from Nov 30th – Dec 1st, 2018!
What is India Bike Week all about? The festival is full of cool music, effective learning, headlong fun and, of course, everything ‘bikes’, and the euphoric event turns out to be heaven for bikers. All types of new motorcycles in India as well as custom-made vehicles are displayed at the event, which is the major attraction. The carnival also hosts a lot of other highlights.
- The riding clubs from all over the country gather in this spectacular show. You can get in touch with them and share experiences.
- Bike riders can take part in the flat track racing that is arranged by the organizers of the event and the winner gets a cash prize.
- A lot of mini events are held at the event that bikers can get indulged in. The entire event is like a dream for enthusiastic bikers.
- If tired, the visitors can check out the IBW Film Festival, which shows exciting movies on successful and motivating long distance bike trips.
- Music is the life of IBW. Groove to the music played by the best DJs, cool music bands and performers.
- You can get riding tips from the experts and improve your off-roading skills.
- The event is a hub to connect with global riders, which gives you a great exposure and insight into the biking world.
- Don’t forget to check out the latest and upcoming bikes at the India Bike Week 2018, along with the latest-in-technology spare parts and accessories.
- The speakers at the IBW are truly inspirational and listening to their stories proves to be very motivational for aspiring bikers.
- While you are checking out all these attractions, delicious food is what keeps you going throughout the day. The finger-licking varieties of local food, street food and authentic food trucks are all worth trying.
If you have a passion for riding, then the India Bike Week 2018 is the place where you should be. Over 20000 bikers, over 270 biker clubs, one hundred exhibitors and 30 event highlights – two days full of life! So book your calendar for the IBW this year and explore the biking heaven! There is so much waiting for you at the festival and it will surely be an experience of a lifetime!
Do you know which bikes made to the list of top bikes from the India Bike Week 2017? BMW R9 T Racer, BMW K 1600 B, Indian Scout Bobber, Triumph Bonnaville Speedmaster, Avantura Choppers Motorcycles and Harley Davidson Street 750 Flat Tracker were the top of them. These bikes were also few of the top cool bike debuts by well-known brands that the event witnessed. Also getting a lot of attention were some handsome custom bikes that had cool designs and innovative tech. Royal Enfield bikes were the inspiration for the majority of these designs.
Already excited for biking? Check out the latest and upcoming bikes and scooters from the Expo at Autoportal. Explore the on-road prices and detailed technical specifications of your favourite two wheelers. If you want to get expert advice before buying, you can also check out the expert test drive reviews and road test reviews of bikes and scooters. The vehicles are tested based on their performance on all types of terrains, mileage, riding performance, handling, etc., for you to know whether these vehicles are as per your liking or not.
Some of the most popular bikes among Indian crowd these days include Honda CB Unicorn, Mahindra Centuro, Honda CB Shine, Hero Passion, Yamaha Fazer, etc. If you are someone who loves scooters more than bikes, then you can check out some of the popular scooter models in India, like Hero Pleasure, Hero Duet, Honda Activa, Honda Dio, Hero Maestro Edge, Honda Aviator, etc. You can also explore bikes from some of the most popular premium two wheeler brands like Harley Davidson, Ducati, Royal Enfield, KTM and others.