Brother Printer series is counted among the most popular and reliable printers by the users. The Brother has always provided best and durable printers in the market at a very efficient price. In this fastly growing world, Brother’s wireless printers are proved to be a good help for busy persons as well as almost everyone. The wireless printers can be accessed wirelessly, within a particular range, from your mobile, tablet or laptops which saves your time and is really helpful. The main problem that many people faces, is with Brother Printer Wireless Setup. Many users face this problem, because either they do it wrong or don’t know how to do it.
But do not worry, here we have listed some easy steps and guidelines to set up your wireless Brother printer. These steps will help you in doing Brother Printer Wireless Setup easily.
Setup Your Wireless Printer | Brother Printer Install Software
Follow the instructions given below to set up your brother wireless printer:
- Connect the power cord to your Brother Printer and then insert it in a socket. Now switch on the power supply.
- Press the Power key of the printer.
- Now, press the “Menu” button on the keypad of brother printer.
- Use Up and Down navigation keys to choose “Network” option.
- Now press OK button.
- Now use the up and down navigation keys to opt “WLAN” and press OK key.
- Select “Yes” when “WLAN Enable?” popup appears on the LCD of the printer to switch on the wireless network.
- Available WI-Fi networks will appear on the screen. Use navigation keys to select your network.
- Enter the password, if required.
- Now, you have successfully done Brother Printer Wireless Setup.
Note: The menu options and user interface may be different in different brother wireless printers but the procedure is the same.
You can now easily connect your mobile devices to your wireless printer. But for this, you need to have Brother Printer Install Software. For Laptops and PCs, Brother provides a software install CD along with the printers or users may download it from the internet. But smartphone and tablet users do not get such things and they have to download Brother Printer Install Software from their respective app stores. Now connect your mobile devices to the same network, open app, connect to the printer, and start printing seamlessly.
Brother Printer Installation Support | Call 1-800-209-8904
We believe that the steps given above will help you very much in setting up your brother wireless printer. But in any case, if you are still unable to connect with your wireless printer or unable to set it up properly, then you may contact Brother printer Installation Support. Brother Printers have provided a toll-free number which is 1-800-209-8904. The users can contact Brother Printer Installation Support Center 24×7 and any time. They will ask you some short questions related to your printers like Printer Model or S/N number and then they will give you some guidelines. Follow the guidelines to properly set up your Brother Printer.
Thus, it was all about Brother Printer Wireless Setup.