Wondering how you can unlock your ZTE Axon M? Don’t worry, we will show you an easy and safe method to do so.You can permanently unlock ZTE Axon M using simple instructions to enable it to work with any GSM network all over the world.
The ZTE Axon was introduced in 2017. It is a 230g phone which means it’s a portable handset with a 150 × 9 × 71.6 × 12.2 mm dimensions. It comes with a dual IPS LCD touch screen with a screen size of 5.2 inches. It features a resolution of up 1080 × 1920 pixels. Coming with a quad-core processor, this phone also has a 64GB onboard storage with a 256 GB microSD slot. Its battery is Li-ion, a non-removable one of 3180 mAh. It also features a primary camera of 20 megapixels.
There are many reasons why your ZTE Axon could be locked. The first reason could be that it is locked with a specific carrier or maybe you bought it with other networks such as AT&T or T-Mobile and many other brands on a contract which means it is locked with that specific carrier.
Sometimes network service providing companies sell their phones which are locked to be used only for their networks since they want people to use their network and not other providers.
With our tutorial, we will show you how you easily unlock your handset.
The easiest, safest and simple method to unlock ZTE Axon M is to use an IMEI unlock code. IMEI codes are very easy and safe when it comes to unlocking a phone. using the IMEI code doesn’t void your mobile phone company’s warranty so you don’t have to worry about this method.
In fact, unlocking your handset using this method takes some few minutes and you are done since it doesn’t require a techie to do it. This is a permanent unlocking solution which means your phone will remain unlocked forever after you have unlocked it.
Why unlock your ZTE Axon M?
There are several advantages that you can get when you unlock your handset and some of them are:
- You can use different SIM cards on one phone.
- You can resell it at a higher price since you will have made it available to more networks.
- You get an opportunity to use a local SIM card when you travel to different countries instead of using the expensive roaming services provided by your current network provider in the country you are traveling to.
- Unlocking is easy and simple and you can do it anywhere at your own comfort.
- You don’t need to install complicated software to unlock your handset.
- Unlocking your ZTE Axon M does not damage your phone nether does it void the warranty.
- You do not have to be a techie to unlock your phone.
- After the first unlock, you will never do it on your phone again, even after firmware updates – Unlocking is a permanent solution.
How do you know your ZTE Axon M is locked?
To know whether your Axon M is locked, you just need to insert a different SIM card in your phone and power it on. Note that you should not make a mistake of inserting the same SIM card you bought with the phone. If you find that you cannot perform any operation with the phone such as making calls and it’s displaying error messages like “SIM not accepted”, “SIM not valid” or “Phone Restricted” and it is requesting you to enter unlock code then it is locked.
How do you get the unlock code?
Go online research from the several mobile phone unlocking platforms online; choose a reputable platform so that you get a genuine code. After you get the code, you are good to finalize the unlocking process.
How do you unlock your ZTE Axon M with the code you get?
- Insert the SIM card that is not accepted and switch on your phone
- It will request you to enter the unlock code
- Enter the code you received online and press OK
- Your Axon M will be unlocked
Another option is:
- Insert the SIM card which is not accepted in your phone.
- Type *8787*3453#, your phone will then request the unlock code.
- Enter the unlock code you received and press OK.
- Your phone will be unlocked.