In this era of smartphones and gadgets, we are always in touch with tons of data, in the form of photos, videos, games, software, etc. Therefore it is crucial to backup these data because we don’t know when we are going to lose them due to a hardware or software failure. One of the most modern smartphones is the iPhone. Therefore, in this article, we are going to learn the perfect way to transfer or backup your data from your iPhone to your Computer running Windows or Mac OS X..s
There aren’t many ways by which you can transfer your data from iPhone to the computer because of the restrictions by Apple. One of the means to do so is by using iTunes. Although, it is the recommended way to transfer files, there are, still, many limitations to it. One of them being the data cannot be used unless extracted. Therefore, many people take the trouble to jailbreak their devices which allow complete backup of the device but voids the warranty. This is where iMyFone D-Port comes into existence.
What exactly is iMyFone D-Port Data Export?
iMyFone D-Port Data Export is a software for Windows and Macintosh. Using it, you can easily transfer your data from your iPhone to your Computer or extract your data from iTunes without any efforts. The software runs on iOS devices running iOS version 7.0 and above. This software runs on almost any Windows or OS X device, but just for the clarification, down below are the minimum specifications to run this application on your Windows or Macintosh device.
• OS: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP (both 32 and 64 bit)
• RAM: 256 MB
• Processor: 1 Ghz
• Hard Drive Space: 200 MB of free space.
• OS: Mac OS X 10.7 and above
• Processor: 1 GHz Intel or AMD
• RAM: 512 MB or more
• iTunes 11.2 or later.
All the iPhones from iPhone 4, iPads and iPod Touches (4th and 5th generations) are supported by this software. If you are the owner of a device from the above selection with a computer having the minimum specifications as stated above, you will be easily able to run iMyFone D-Port Data Export software to easily extract your data from iTunes to your Windows or OS X devices.
Key Features of iMyFone D-Port
1. View and Export Multiple Types of iPhone Data
• Export your data flexibly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
• Check and use your iPhone data on your computer.
• Preview the data you have to segregate what you exactly need.
2. View and Extract Unreadable iTunes/iCloud Backups
• Quickly check your iTunes backup without restoring it on your iOS devices which save up a ton of time.
• Access iCloud data on your computer.
• Flexibly extract the data that you need instead of restoring the whole backup
Some other key features:
1 Extract data from iTunes to your computer
2 Transferring data from the iPhone to the computer
3 Extract iCloud backup data
4 Extract conversations from third-party e-mail applications
Export from iOS Device
1. Choose the File Types you want to export.
2. Scan your iOS Device Completely.
3. Preview the data and then export the data from your iOS device.
Extract from iTunes Backup
1. Choose the File Types that you want to extract.
2. Scan iTunes Backup to search for the data you want to extract.
3. Preview the data and extract the data from your iTunes Backup.
Extract from iCloud Backup
1. Choose the Files that you need from your iCloud Backup
2. Enter your iCloud Account and then Download the Backup.
3. Preview your files, select the files you want to extract and then extract the appropriate Files.
Summing up, iMyFone Data Exporter is the easiest way to export your data from iPhone to your computer. If you want to learn more about this software or download it, head over to the official website. You can also check out other software such as iMyFone D-Back, iMyFone and more. I hope that you got to learn an easy way to transfer or backup your important files from your iPhone to your Windows or Mac OS X devices.