Just like any other tool, finding a good converter and downloader for your desired Apple Music songs as well as iTunes songs and audiobooks is not that easy. You will be presented with a lot of options especially when you search on the web. The problem is picking the right one that can meet your specific requirements.
In this article, we are going to give you a review of one of the best converters and downloaders for Apple Music and iTunes audio files out there – DumpMedia Apple Music Converter. So if you want to know more about this tool, keep on reading!
Part 1. What is DumpMedia Apple Music Converter?
DumpMedia Apple Music Converter is a tool you can use to easily download and convert any Apple Music M4P songs, playlists, or albums to MP3, M4A, AC3, M4R, MKA, AU, FLAC, and others to spice up your listening experience.
You may be aware that there is no way you can listen to DRM-protected Apple Music songs on other devices. With DumpMedia Apple Music Converter, you can remove the DRM-protection from various Apple Music audio files so that you can play them on any device you desire. It is a powerful converter for Apple audio files that offers up to 16X conversion speed while retaining the original quality of your songs.
Supported Input Formats
All audio formats supported by iTunes, including the following:
● Apple M4P Music, Protected AAC audio files from iTunes Store
● AAC, MP3, M4A audiobooks, iTunes M4B, WAV, AIFF, and Audible AA/AAX
● Protected M4V files from iTunes Store (Movies, TV Shows, Music Videos,)
● Unprotected MOV, M4V, MP4, including Podcast, iTunes U, etc.
Supported Output Formats
● AC3, AIFF, AU, MP3, M4A, M4R, FLAC, and MKA
Part 2. Features of DumpMedia Apple Music Converter
#1 Removal of DRM-Protection From Apple Music
As we have mentioned earlier, you are not allowed to stream Apple Music on other players because they are protected by DRM. With DumpMedia Apple Music Converter, users can easily strip the DRM-protection from any Apple Music, M4P songs purchased from iTunes, iTunes M4B audiobooks as well as Audible AA/AAX audiobooks.
Below are the benefits you’ll get by choosing DumpMedia Apple Music Converter;
● Conversion of thousands of Apple Music songs and audiobooks from your iTunes music library.
● You can listen to your favorite Apple Music tracks from any device offline.
● You can still keep your downloaded songs after you have canceled your subscription.
#2 Support for Multiple Formats
Once the DRM-protection from your files is removed, you can now convert and download your DRM-free M4P tracks, albums, or playlists to other formats like AC3, MP3, M4R, M4A, AU, FLAC, and MKA.
Plus, you can enjoy the following benefits:
● Retain the ID tags of your original songs.
● Maintain the original quality of your songs.
● Support for multiple output formats.
● Customization of the filename format and profile settings of the output songs.
#3 Powerful Audiobook Converter
DumpMedia Apple Music Converter is not only an Apple Music converter but is also an audiobook converter. With this tool, you can easily remove the DRM-protection from your desired iTunes and Audible audiobooks and convert them to your preferred formats so that you can listen to them from anywhere.
Enjoy the following benefits with DumpMedia Apple Music Converter:
● Customization of the output filename format (title, album, artist, and others).
● Fast conversion of an entire Audiobook and iTunes Music library to MP3.
● Support for various audiobook formats like AA, AAX, AAX+, and M4B.
#4 Offline Player for Apple Music
The DRM-protection of Apple Music songs limits your listening experience. Luckily, with DumpMedia Apple Music Converter, users can enjoy listening to their favorite Apple Music songs on various devices simultaneously even without a family subscription plan. Plus, you do not need to be connected to the internet before you can listen to them once you have finished downloading them on your devices.
Lastly, the tool offers you the following benefits:
● Conversion of DRM-protected Apple Music songs to MP3 for playback anytime, anywhere.
● Enjoying your desired Apple Music tracks on your iPhone, iPod, MP3 players, Apple Watch, Kindle Fire, and others.
Part 3. What are the Installation Requirements for DumpMedia Apple Music Converter?
Below are the installation requirements for DumpMedia Apple Music Converter.
● Operating System
○ Windows 7, 8, 8.1, & 10 (32bit & 64bit)
○ macOS 10.9 to 10.14
○ 1G Hz or above
○ 512 MB or more
○ 1024×768 pixels resolution or higher
● Other Requirements
○ iTunes 12.2 or higher (installation of the latest iTunes version is recommended)
Part 4. How Do You Use DumpMedia Apple Music Converter?
To convert your desired Apple Music songs, albums, or playlists as well as iTunes audiobooks to your desired format, just follow the step-by-step guide below.
1. Download, Install & Register the DumpMedia Apple Music Converter Application
2. Launch the DumpMedia Apple Music Converter Application
3. Add Your Desired Files to the Application
4. Choose Your Preferred Output Format & Destination Folder
5. Start the Conversion Process
Below are the detailed steps of the process.
Step 1. Download, Install & Register the DumpMedia Apple Music Converter Application
First things first. You need to download the software. After downloading, install the app, then go to the registration page for activation. You should be receiving an Activation Code. Type this on the application’s registration window.
Step 2. Launch the DumpMedia Apple Music Converter Application
Launch the application. This will automatically add all of your downloaded Apple Music, iTunes music, videos, and podcast files to the converter. You can check these files in the Playlists section.
Step 3. Add Your Desired Files to the Application
The app displays the type of audio/video you have uploaded on the left section. Check the ones that you want to convert or you can search them directly on the app.
Step 4. Choose Your Preferred Output Format & Destination Folder.
Go to Output Settings, select an output format from the list. You can change the default parameters like Channels, Codec, Sample Rate, and Bit Rate. Once you are satisfied with the settings, choose a destination folder.
Step 5. Start the Conversion Process
Lastly, click Convert to begin the conversion process. The conversion time will depend on the size of your files.
Part 5. Wrapping it Up
Though finding a reliable Apple Music and iTunes audiobooks converter is a bit challenging, you can still find a good one out there. This article discussed all the things you need to know about DumpMedia Apple Music Converter – a powerful tool you can use for converting and downloading any Apple Music songs and iTunes audiobooks. Feel free to try this tool anytime.