In this article, I will share the best steps to check the status of your eaadhar. It won’t be too hard, there are two steps which i will mention here and, they work really good.
I’ll start with the steps but, for this, you should must know the reason you have to monitor your aadhaar card status every time, well, whenever you submit the form, it will take almost a time span of 3 months to get your aadhaar card in your hands. but, you should also know what’s going on with it in the three months so, you have to keep on tracking it for knowing the status every time.
Before getting started, I assume you must have got your Aadhar enrollment slip having the enrollment number written on it. It is really necessary to keep that enrolment slip until your aadhaar card is with you because that is a crucial thing you should have while tracking your aadhaar card status. As I told you, there are two ways of checking the status of your Aadhaar card-
- By browsing the official site of aadhaar card.
- By dialing a number or messaging.
I don’t want you to get a head-ache, I’ll share them right now.
I’ll start with the method that needs the help of a internet.
How to check your aadhaar card status online?
I’ve formated the list with the possible ways you can track your aadhaar card status online.
- First of all, Visit the official website of UIDAI by clicking here.
- Now, You will be able to see a form that needs to be filled with your information required.
- As you know, The first box is of ‘Enrollment Id.’ In this field, You will need to complete 14 digit enrolment number and 14 digit date/time of your enrollment which you cab find at the top of your acknowledgment slip. These 28 digits together form your temporary enrolment ID (EID). Just put that ID in the field box.
- The next area wants to know the Date/Time of your enrollment. You should make sure that you enter the date/time as mentioned on the enrollment slip.
- Finally, you will be asked to fill the captcha, Which is a spam check protection service to protect from spam. You will need to enter the same words as written in the image above the field. To make this work possible, You should make sure that you enter the correct characters as written in the picture. Although, If you are unable to read what is written on the picture, you can have another image by clicking on the ‘Try Another’ option.
- At last, Just click on the status check button which will be below your captcha box. If the information you have provided is correct, then you will be able successfully to know the status of your adhar card.
That should work, now, you can go with the other methods if you’re not comfortable using internet.
Steps to check Aadhar Card Status through mobile:
If you don’t have an internet connection or there is any problem with the connection, then you can also test the status of your Aadhar card through mobile. This method further included two sub-types, i.e., through a CALL or through SMS. Let us discuss them one by one.
Through a Call:
In this step, we will go with the calling feature to help you out get your aadhaar card status. To get your aadhaar card status, you’ll have to follow the steps given below.
- Dial, 1800-300-1947.
- It’ll ask you to follow some steps.
- you’ll have to wait for a while and you will get the status.
This is the official number to track the status inquiry number, and you will be able to follow the status of your aadhaar card through this Toll-Free Adhar Card Number.
Through An SMS:
In the previous step, you had used the ‘calling feature’ and now, here, just like the calling feature, we’ll check the status through an SMS app. you’ll just need to send a message in the following way.
UID STATUS <14 Digit Enrollment Number> to 51969
Once, you’re done with sending the above message to ‘51969’, you’ll receive a new message with the status of your aadhaar chard.
To conclude, these were the only two easy steps to track the status of your aadhaar card. If you found this useful, please let me know about it through the comment section.