Email marketing is a trending topic these days. And for good reasons. According to HubSpot, email marketing has an ROI of 4300%.
When executed well, email marketing can be one of the most powerful tools in a blogger’s toolbox. Which is why you need to spend ample time and invest in a good email marketing service provider (ESP).
SendPulse is one such reliable ESP you can consider to grow and nurture your email list. While it’s relatively new compared to some of the older, well-established players in the market, it has nevertheless managed to attract several users because of its unique features, ease of use, and competitive pricing.
In this review of SendPulse, we’ll explain reasons why you should seriously consider using SendPulse as your primary ESP and why its advanced features like automatically increased open rate and Artificial Intelligence in their mailing service change the game.
What is SendPulse?
SendPulse is an integrated platform which allows you to send bulk email, bulk SMS messages and web push notifications to your subscribers.
While its primarily role is that of an ESP, it also allows users to amplify their email list via bulk SMS and web push notifications. SendPulse also uses a unique AI functionality which is designed to increase email open rates.
SendPulse combines a few basic and advanced features to offer a compelling product to its users.
- Subscription Forms – Subscription forms on SendPulse are easy to setup and integrate into your website. You can then integrate these forms to your website and start building your email list.
- Responsive Email Templates – SendPulse offers its users a host of well-designed responsive email templates to choose from.
- Web Push – Web Push allows your readers to get instant updates on their desktop whenever you post new content on your blog. It’s a highly innovative way to engage your users and grow traffic. No other ESP offers this service and users have access to it even under the free plan.
- Send Emails to Unread – Resending emails to subscribers who haven’t opened your email the first time is a great way to increase engagement. SendPulse allows you to perform this action with just a single click from your analytics dashboard.
- Autoresponders – Email automation is a key aspect to nurturing your email list. Autoresponders on SendPulse are easy to setup and accessible even under the free plan.
- Integrations – SendPulse is integrated with 500+ services which include WordPress, WooCommerce, Zapier, etc.
Sending the email campaign is pretty straightforward on SendPulse. Once your email is designed and ready to go, you need to select the list to which it should be sent, decide on your subject line and make any last-minute adjustments. You can send it right away or schedule the email to be sent at a future time.
There are many ways in which you can manage your email lists on SendPulse. You can start your list from scratch by clicking on “new mailing list” and entering email ids manually or importing them through a .txt or .csv file. You can also import your email list directly from a preexisting email contact list as you can see from the screenshot below.
Once your email campaign is sent, you can go to the ‘Reports’ tab and check the email analytics. SendPulse offers analytics reports which show the following stats:
- Open Rate
- Click Rate
- Click chart
- Geographic stats
- Statistics by device
- Error statistics
SendPulse offers both list-based and pay-as-you-go plans. There is also a special VIP plan if you have more than a million subscribers.
- Up to 2500 subscribers – Free (Limit – 15000 emails/month)
- 2500 subscribers – $9.85/month
- 3000 subscribers – $29/month
- 4000 subscribers – $32/month
- 5000 subscribers – $35/month
- 10000 subscribers – $53/month
- 25000 subscribers – $108/month
If you don’t send too many emails, SendPulse’s prepaid email packages give you the option to pay only for the emails you need.
- 10000 emails – $32
- 25000 emails – $70
- 50000 emails– $125
- 100000 emails– $212
- 250000 emails – $440
- 500000 emails– $812
SendPulse is a solid up and coming email marketing software. It’s easy to use, has an extremely polished UI, and offers some really useful features for bloggers to grow their email list and generate quality traffic.