Companies hire employees for temporary projects regularly. The demand and need for an employee with the required skills and experience are never-ending. It is a well-known fact that hiring a competent employee is very important for the company’s success.
Companies cannot hire Staff for such temporary operations on their own because it is a challenging task that requires a great deal of time and energy. CEOs of big companies prefer hiring a temporary staffing agency, which is an effective solution to this problem.
What is a Temporary Staffing Agency?
A temporary staffing agency is a rental service hired to recruit employees on a temporary basis. A temporary staffing agency searches for the management personnel who can define the corporate strategy for a given project’s success in light of the company’s goals and policies. By hiring a staffing agency, the company is relieved from all the employees’ recruitment process burden. The staffing agency deals with all the process. From going through applicants’ resumes to deciding fair pay for the employees, the company gets the final results by just paying for the agency’s rental services
San Francisco Temporary Staffing Agency
Scion San Francisco is a national level award-winning staffing agency that offers its quality and well-reputed services in the San Francisco, Washington metro region and nationally!
Why choose Scion San Francisco?
Our award-winning staffing agency has established a very good reputation in the market for its quality services to identify and place exceptional talent. We focus on matching incredible talent that matches your company’s culture and requirements. The business times list has awarded Scion San Francisco “Top Retained Executive Search Firms” and “Top Contingency Executive Search Firms.” Business Times List and Forbes List of Leading Executive Search Firms declared Scion San Francisco as the “Largest Staffing Firms (Temporary Staffing Firms),” in the World and US.
Need for Temporary Staffing Agency
Thousands of employees join different companies for temporary projects worldwide. Candidates also seek the professional services of staffing agencies to find jobs. Scion San Francisco has a very up-to-date database system that filters the potential candidates for a particular project or post based on their qualifications and previous work experience.
Companies mostly hire staffing agencies for the following purposes:
- Overload on the pre-existing staff members because of a sudden increase in workload
- Special companies’ projects targetting a seasonal project to boost sales and promotions
- Abrupt production at work
- Workers’ unavailability because of any unprecedented occasions
How does scion San Francisco work?
Scion’s temporary staffing agency works with a local pool of talented professionals to respond to the urgent staff needs. We work both at local and national levels to meet the needs of our clients. Additionally, we have a rich pool of potential candidates who are always ready to fill in the gap requiring an additional talent to consider.
The company’s team contains highly professional staff members, skilled in judging the applicants to their fullest, works on providing a list of final recommended candidates to the company as per the requirements. The company can filter through the list further by conducting individual interviews with the applicants.
Moreover, the company finalizes the payroll for newly recruited employees after thorough competitor research in the market. We keep in touch with the company for feedback about the employee’s performance and reputation. The feedback loop provides valuable guidance in shaping our future decisions and strategies to achieve the best possible results.
Services offered by Scion San Francisco
Our reliable and ready-to-work temporary staff members are always up for new challenges, including (but are not limited to):
- Industries and Manufacturing (Office Staff and Specialties)
- Legal Staff (Paralegals, Attorneys, Supporting Staff)
- The sales staff (Managers, Representatives, and Assistants)
- Healthcare & Medical (Administration, Nurses, Medical Billers, Coders, Support)
- Creative Staff (Graphic Design, Creative Directors, Apparel Design /UI/UX, Product)
- Staff for supply chain demand (Supply Chain Managers, Category Management, Merchandisers)
- Designer staff (Product Designers, Directors, Web & Interactive)
- Information Technology and Engineering ( Architects, Contract IT, Engineers, Developers, and Database, etc.)
- Personal Relations & Communications ( Editors, Managers, and Assistants)
- Digital Marketing (Product Managers, Web / Interactive tutors, Assistants, and Coordinators)
- Human Resources (Managers, Assistants, HR Directors, Recruiters)
- Finance staff (Accounting & Auditing, Books and record-keeping)
- Staff specialized in Operations (Operations Managers, Office Managers, Operations Directors, Assistants)
Our professional team is always ready to select the best employees on your behalf. To connect with our recruiting team, please contact us. We look forward to working with you.