People convert their JPG files to PDF for many reasons. For instance, if they want to print their JPG images, they convert them into PDFs because the latter has universal compatibility with devices and are easier to print.
Usually, JPG files don’t remain in the same quality as the original after printing. The image resolution and size change when you print JPGs, while PDFs have the same quality and layout even after you print them. Another reason why people prefer converting JPG images to PDF files is that PDFs don’t use up too much space in your device.
Yes, there are many pros of turning your JPG photos to PDF files. If there’s a chance that you want to do such conversion, using an online tool like PDFBear can be a big help. Read this guide to learn more about converting JPG to PDF using the PDFBear conversion tool.
The Process of Converting JPG to PDF Using This Online Tool
I’m sure you’re curious about how the PDFBear JPG to PDF conversion tool works. Well, you’re in the right place to satisfy that curiosity. So, without further ado, here’s a step-by-step guide to converting JPG images to PDF files using this web-based software.
- Open your preferred website browser and enter https://pdfbear.com/ in the address bar to access PDFBear’s official site.
- Once you’re on PDFBear’s homepage, look for the “JPG to PDF” tool among the array of tools. Then, click on it to proceed to the next step.
- Clicking the JPG to PDF tool leads you to another web page of the site. There’s a “Select Files” icon on the center of this page, and you must click on it to select the JPG file you want to convert into PDF.
- Click Convert once your JPG file is uploaded on the site. The end product of the conversion will be generated just seconds after clicking the Convert button.
- After you’ve successfully converted the JPG file into PDF, it’s now ready for download on your computer, smartphone, or laptop. Just hit the Download button next to the file link to save it.
Pros of Using PDFBear’s JPG to PDF Conversion Tool
Many users prefer PDFBear’s JPG to PDF conversion tool over other online converters for several reasons. Read this list of benefits to learn why this tool is among the most popular web-based converters today.
No Hassle to Use
Converting JPG images to PDF files is like a walk in the park when you use PDFBear.com’s online conversion tool. The site has a layout design and interface that allow you to do the task in just a few clicks. If you’re too busy in life and you want an online converter that’s fast and trouble-free to use, this tool is right for you.
Convert Multiple JPG Files into PDFs in One Go
You can upload as many JPG files on PDFBear’s website for conversion. This tool is a great time-saver compared to other online tools that only enable you to upload and convert one file at a time.
Compatible with Various Devices and Operating Platforms
The best thing about an online converter is that you can access it through whatever device you’re using. For instance, you can use the PDFBear JPG to PDF tool with your laptop, tablet, smartphone, or PC.
High Level of Security
Are you afraid of your uploaded JPG images getting hacked or shared without your permission? With PDFBear.com, your files are safe and secure. You can delete your uploaded JPGs from the site manually, or, if you forgot to remove them, it would be deleted automatically after an hour.
PDFBear.com’s JPG to PDF tool is quickly becoming a popular choice for people who want to convert JPG images to PDF files. This web-based software gives you no trouble when you use it, and it can handle converting multiple JPG images to PDFs.