Diwali is one of the biggest Festival of the year in India. It is the festival of lights and joy. It is celebrate for 5 days. Diwali is the best time to visit India. There are many things can be done during Diwali. The whole country seems full of lights and colorful decorations. But before you plan, one should consider the below points of activities, which includes that How we can celebrate Diwali in India?
· Colorful Decorations – In Diwali festival people decorate their house with beautiful lightings, love to keep their home neat and clean with new bed sheets, sofa covers etc. You can found creative Rangoli at everyone’s place with different colors which looks amazing. In fact women start cleaning their house since 1 month before of Diwali festival. The complete environment gets beautiful with the joy and lightings.
· Celebrate with family & Friends – It is the festival of joy. It spread happiness everywhere, as people visit each other’s place on New Year. They exchange sweets with each other. Everyone wear new clothes. Now a day’s most of the people are staying in nuclear family due to job or business, so this is the time when they celebrate with their close ones. This is the festival when whole family gathered at one place and enjoy by preparing delicious food at home, by worshipping to goddess Lakshmi. Everyone enjoy in bursting crackers with close ones. You can send beautiful diwali images to your friends and family on Whatsapp and Facebook to wish them and make them feel special.
· Vacation planning – During Diwali festival everyone gets Holiday. Kids get long holiday at their school approx. 15 to 20 days, even Incorporates and business everyone gets holiday of around 3 days to 5 days, so everyone plans for trips during this time. So tickets and hotels are booked in advance and the price of hotels rooms become expensive compare to normal season. So if one is planning to visit India during Diwali then should plan in advance otherwise it can be very difficult to gets tickets and accommodations. Middle age people plan with their family for some trip like pilgrimage places or hill stations & youngsters mostly prefer to visit beaches, happening & adventures places. Everywhere gets booked in advance.
· Different Events are organized – Different events are organized during Diwali festival. Cultural programs like Dance, Singing, Rangoli Competitions. Camps are available so that kids can learn different things in their leisure time. On the day of Diwali Lord Kali is worshipped. So big Pandal’s are decorated with innovative theme. Even corporates celebrate before Diwali celebration by get-together of all employees and organize different games to enjoy.
· Best time for Shopping – This is the best period for shopping in India. This is the festival when everyone will ware new clothes for 5 days and especially on New Year. So you can find all varieties of clothes at reasonable price. During Diwali everywhere you can get good offers like discounts, buy 1 get 2 free or on purchase of anything you will get some gifts or vouchers. Electronic things can be available at a very reasonable price with latest models. Even in all corporates and businesses employees gets bonus & gifts in Diwali.
Be the first to comment on "This is how you can celebrate Diwali in India"