In this article, we will discuss the review of Shopify lite in e-commerce dropshipping business. However, let’s first jump into the introduction about Fred lam who is an expert in this e-commerce field of business.
Fred Lam was a Hong Kong Bond person who later moved on to Vancouver. E-Commerce begins after the discovery of Google AdWords and Facebook ads. He was very much interested in dropshipping business and had already spent millions on Google ads even before the appearance of Facebook ads. He was introduced to the dropshipping model back in 2008 and he was an expert in selling various physical products with the use of paid advertisements online. Let’s see Fred Lam’s Zero Up review.
It is a quite simple procedure and anybody who has a knowledge of internet can follow it. The steps are as follows:
- The very first step is to get an E-commerce website and you can use Shopify for it.
- The next step is to get the products which you are going to sell. For this you can definitely go for the dropshipping model as in this model you can sell products directly from the manufacturers and the investment is quite less.
- The next step is a crucial one as you have to attract traffic for your business by looking up for different advertisement methods such as the use of FB ads YouTube Google AdWords and Bing.
- In the next step, you are supposed to make as much as sales as possible. in the beginning, your profit margin might be negligible or Nil but still once you are able to generate good traffic then you will be able to master this step.
- You can look for various activities which can keep your customers loyal towards your website such as providing them a coupon which will help them in the next shopping experience.
This discussion would be incomplete if we do not include both merits and demerits of dropshipping business in e-commerce with the help of Shopify. It will help you to get a better idea of it’s working and also you will be able to use all the benefits as opportunities and take care of all the demerits.
Following are some of the benefits of dropshipping business:
- With the use of Shopify, you can get a store for your product which will be fast enough and that too at a very minimal cost.
- It will also allow you to model after other successful brand products store through email marketing.
- If you are someone who does not like talking too much then this is the best place for you.
- Gone are the days when you were supposed to do big investments for the inventory. As you are doing a dropshipping business you do not need to invest anything to store and transportation of inventory.
- You can run your business from any part of the world all you need is just a good internet connection and a laptop.
- The amount of investment is very less in dropshipping business as the storage and transportation cost reduces a lot of amounts, however, you need to spend on promotion through the internet.
- You can even expand your Nishi of brand or product after you are an established competitor in the market.
Following are some of the demerits of dropshipping business:
- Sometimes the profit margins can be very low because social media marketing requires a lot of money to invest in. All so many other services such as, managing return and exchange, handling the customer department becomes quite expensive especially in the beginning.
- Many issues have to be dealt with when it comes to foreign manufacturers as they may not offer the products of good qualities because you’re no longer work as a mediator between them and the customer. This directly affects the image of your business as the customer thinks he or she is dealing with you.
- Sometimes manufacturers avoid qualities packing and branding, therefore, the customer remains and satisfied with that.
- Profit margin remains quite less because the inventory is not being bought in bulk and therefore is less economical.
- There are chances that your business may get saturated as the time passes.
- There is a lot of costs which is spent on transportation during return and exchange because not always the customer is willing to pay the transportation cost of the same.
you can compare all the pros and cons and can choose whether you are suitable for dropshipping business or not.