No one seems to be able to live separately from his or her computer or laptop, not even a day. The computer has indeed become an essential tool for human’s life, from its system to its speed. Most people do like a fast computer, especially those who are working with their computer, like, almost all day long. Personal Computer that is occasionally used, unfortunately, will possibly run slower than before.
Speed up your computer with Software:
PC users especially those who are occasionally using the PC finding the best software that can speed up their computer. Basically, the software help PC to run smoothly, perform better. The best thing about such software is that it can be or at affordable prices. Before buying the full version, users can download the trial or demo version of such software, so that you can check that the difference between before installation performance and after installation performances of your computer. The free version of the software allows users to freely decide whether or not buying the software. This cleanup software is purchasable in the online store, in which users can gather useful information about the company or developer.
Some of the Speed up software for your computer:
- Avanquest Fix-It Utilities 11 Pro
It’s probably doing everything; it clears the computer unnecessary space deeply and leaves a small program that runs on the lower-right portion of the screen in your taskbar, even though you do not ask it, and push the option to use its built-in antivirus features even if you have already installed and Antivirus Software. For more information, you can visit their official website, and you can also download their demo version from their website.
Official Website: https://www.avanquest.com/UK/
- iolo System Mechanic 10
Where other apps can make things easier, the system mechanic has made a great stab at saying exactly what it’s doing with the clearest language possible. You will not make you doubt about any of your work, everything is described in details on their official website and also can download this software.
Official Website: http://www.iolo.com
- IObit Advanced System Care Free 3
IOBit’s Advanced System Care Free 3 that works in each of your computer sections, and the language used in their software tutorial is not really very favorable and before you need a little excavation. Run this software and scan your computer, you will be told that there are so many problems in your Windows system but those problems were lacking personal protectors from the Program Security Department which can solve by this software. for more information, you can visit their official website, and you can also download their demo version from their website.
Official Website: www.iobit.com
How to Speed Up your computer without software:
- Step 1: Click on start button and type ms config in the search box to open Microsoft system configuration.
- Step 2: After that, a small window will appear namely System Configuration.
- Step 3: Click on the boot button appearing on the address bar of the window.
- Step 4: After clicking on boot button click on advanced options and a new window will open on namely BOOT Advanced Options.
- Step 5: And on that window, you will see the exact processors did you have on your computer. On the above-left side, you can see the number and put a checkmark on it.
- Step 6: After the checkmark appears you will see the drop-down arrow from where you can select the maximum number of processors that you see whether it be 1, 2, or 4.
- Step 7: And after that you have a checkmark on Maximum memory, appearing on the right side of the window.
- Step 8: Once you checkmark it, you will see the maximum amount of memory have on your computer and you can certainly adjust this number or you can it keep at maximum and click ok.
- Step 9: After that, the boot advanced options will disappear and back to system configuration window. On this window, you have to click on Startup.
- Step 10: once you clicked it, you will see some checkmarks and details about items running on your system. You have to uncheck those items that feel you don’t need.
- Step 11: After uncheck, click on apply and close the window and restart your
- Step 12: And that’s it, when windows open, work on it, use multiple windows at the same time and feel the change of performance on your computer.
Be the first to comment on "How to Speed Up your Computer"