Ashwagandha is a medicinal herb that was first discovered in India. It has been in use for centuries. Many diseases can be treated with the use of Ashwagandha. At first, professionals did not pay any attention to the Ashwagandha neither tried to do any research on it. With time, they realized the benefits of it and started to study it. They corroborated many theories related to the Ashwagandha and its usage through experiments. Now, Ashwagandha has many medically proven benefits. As it is a natural herb it has very few side effects. In this article, we will further discuss the benefits and side effects of Ashwagandha.
- STRESS RELIEF: Ashwagandha is a natural stress healer. It relaxes the mind and the body of a person and gives relief to him from stress and depression which are leading diseases of our time. It is a blessing for the people suffering from stress.
- DECREASES BLOOD SUGAR LEVEL: Blood sugar level disturbance is one of the most common problems of this century. More than five percent of humans on the face of this planet is facing this problem. Ashwagandha can be a very handy tool to solve this problem. Ashwagandha helps in the secretion of insulin in the body. That insulin then keeps the blood sugar level of the body in control. Moreover, it can be used to treat diabetes. It can also make a body strong enough to become a target of diabetes. So, basically, it can solve all the problems related to high sugar level.
- ASHWAGANDHA HELPS IN INCREASING FERTILITY OF A MAN: Ashwagandha helps to increase the number of testosterone in a body. It also stimulates the process of sperm production. Thus, it has an effect on the overall sex life of a person. It can increase his sexual urge. With the increase in the sperm production process of a man, his fertility rate will also increase. Thus, Ashwagandha is recommended for all those people who are facing any sexual problem.
- MASS AND STRENGTH OF A BODY CAN BE INCREASES BY USING ASHWAGANDHA: Ashwagandha gives a boost in the production of growth hormones. These growth hormones are critical for the proper functioning of many processes of the body. They help in the growth of a body. Thus, with the use of Ashwagandha, a person can get the required amount of which then help in muscle building of a body. Ashwagandha dosage also reforms the shape of a body. It makes the body more strong and resilient.
- IT MAKES HEART SAFER: Ashwagandha reduces the fats from the blood of a man. Apart from that it also keeps a check on the cholesterol level of a person. Usually, the fats in the blood and the increased level of cholesterol cause heart disease in a man. Ashwagandha, by keeping a check on both these factors, reduces the chances of any heart disease in a man.
SIDE EFFECTS OF USING ASHWAGANDHA: In this article, we will also discuss possible side effects of Ashwagandha which can emerge due to some sensitivities of a body. These are as under:
- HYPERACTIVE IMMUNE SYSTEM: Access to everything is bad. It is true for the immune system of a man as well. When the immune system of a man becomes super active it can cause problems like lupus. If a person has such a problem, he must avoid the use of Ashwagandha. Ashwagandha can further boost your immune system and can make it problematic for you.
- UNWANTED LEVEL OF THYROID HORMONES: It is one of the advantages of Ashwagandha that it increases the number of thyroid hormones in a body. However, if a person has any sensitivity related to the thyroid hormones, they can grow up to an unexpected level. If that is the case, the use of Ashwagandha must be restricted to a level as prescribed by the physicians.
- LOW BLOOD PRESSURE: If the blood pressure level of a person remains disturbed and if most of the time it remains below the required level then Ashwagandha is not for such a person. Ashwagandha causes blood pressure to go down. If the blood pressure is already low, it can go critically low with the use of Ashwagandha. Hence, it is suitable for such persons as well.
The most important benefits and side-effects of Ashwagandha have been described above.