Cleaning is a necessity that must be done regularly. No matter the size of your home or building, cleaning keeps you and your family healthy. However, cleaning itself is not efficient without the use of the best vacuum cleaner. So if your machine is broken, make sure to have it checked by professional vacuum cleaner repairs.
Much like any domestic appliance repairs, your vacuum needs proper care and usage. After all, it is an indispensable element that helps you keep your house and/or building clean. But as the market changes, more and more types of vacuum cleaners have surfaced. Battery-less vacs are now becoming a thing, with corded vacs slowly fading into obscurity.
If you are looking for the best vacuum cleaners out there, then you have come to the right place. Here is a quick list of the best vacs in the market. Remember to keep this list in mind, so you can get your money’s worth.
If you have pets in your home and you tend to tackle lingering pet hairs, then you will find comfort with Hoover Breeze Evo Pets Vacuum. You will also love its extra-long crevice tool, allowing you to reach every inch of your home. A vacuum that costs less than £100 is definitely worth the investment.
- Class A+ energy rating
- Designed with 3-litre capacity, so there is no need for emptying the bin every now and then
- Guarantee eco-efficient
- Adjustable brush hair and ideal for pets
- Designed for 13-stair cleaning
2. Dyson Big Ball Animal 2
The best thing about the Dyson Big Ball Animal 2 is its ability to self-right when it falls over. Yes, that is right – if you tend to experience the so-called “vacuum rage,” then this excellent vacuum cleaner should be part of your wish list. But unlike its predecessors, this one right here is meant for multi-surface cleaning across hard floors and carpets. If you are looking for a vacuum cleaner that can tackle serious build-ups and/or pet fluff, this will not let you down.
- Despite costing more, it offers two additional tools and features
- Designed for heavy cleaning like pet hair removal
- Has a lighter dust bin and delivers great suction power (MAX mode)
- Intended for long cleaning reach
3. Discovery Pets Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
This cordless vacuum cleaner is without a doubt a breath of fresh air. It is so easy and quick to use, not to mention the fact that it is aesthetically pleasing. It is one of the few vacuum cleaners out there with great pricing and suction/running power (35 minutes).
- Offers continuous power mode
- Equipped with HiSpin Core Technology that allows incredible dust separation
- 0.7 litre dust capacity for maximum cleaning
- Specifically designed for cleaning car seats, curtains, and sofas
4. Hoover Enigma Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
Another cordless vacuum cleaner that costs less than £100, the Hoover Enigma Bagged Cylinder vacuum cleaner is ideal for those who want a vacuum with a good range of tools. It is packed with lots of features, but it does not necessarily hurt your wallet. One of the tools it includes is a pet hair turbo brush, making this machine ideal for pet owners.
- Offers great design to position cylinder (i.e. either upright or lay down)
- You can use your foot to control the automatic cord rewind
- The turbo brush can effortlessly remove all pet hair even from a carpet
- Offers class energy rating and variable suction control
5. Dyson Light Ball Multi Floor
This is definitely an affordable option to have. With its affordable price, it already offers you a great combination of cleaning and vacuum power. It also comes with a variety of accessories, so you can adjust your cleaning process accordingly. For instance, you can remove its suction tube and replace it with a smaller one. This allows you to reach every corner of your house. You can also alternate between carpet and hard floor modes, a process that can be done with just a single click of a button.
- Great on carpets and hard floors
- Comes with brilliant tool design
- Amazing reach and superb edge cleaning
- Very quiet and easy to use