Instagram is a mobile application that allows users to share images and videos with other users. Instagram marketing is essential to get real Instagram followers to follow an account. The more followers an account has the bigger chances of getting organic likes from these followers. While it may be possible to buy post likes, it is always better to have organic likes since this shows that the followers actually like the posts on the account. The following is a step-by-step guide to increasing the number of followers on an account through Instagram marketing:
- Set Objectives
The first thing you need to do is to establish objectives for your Instagram marketing strategy. The 2nd habit of highly effective people according to Dr. Stephen R. Covey is to always begin with the end in mind. Some possible objectives include the following:
- To increase the number of real Instagram followers
- To increase views on Instagram videos
- To improve brand awareness
- To enhance trust in the brand
- To demonstrate the products and services of a business
Many other objectives can be used as an Instagram marketing strategy, but these should all focus on enhancing trust in a brand since Instagram followers buy products and services from brands they can trust.
- Make Sure the Instagram Profile Is Complete
The Instagram profile should have all the bases covered with the correct information, suitable profile photo, link to the company website, and a link to the Facebook Page of the company. When creating the account, it is also important to use the name of the business as the username for the account.
- Use Suitable Photos on The Account
Since Instagram is a photo-sharing application, it is important to use suitable photos on the account. The following tips can be used in making sure the photos posted on the account are appropriate:
- Since the eye is normally drawn to the middle of a photo, it is advisable to use square-shaped photos on Instagram posts to make followers focus on the product being showcased.
- It is also important to use creativity when posting photos on the account. The use of different camera angles and lighting techniques can produce better Instagram photos.
- Show the products being used in real-life situations. The number of followers of the account will likely increase when the products are shown authentically.
When suitable photos of the products are used, it will likely produce likes for these posts. These organic likes are better than visiting a website to buy post likes.
- Use Suitable Hashtags for Each Post
Hashtags are important parts of Instagram since it allows users to find the account when they are looking for something on the network. The hashtags used should also be relevant to the post and the company. When the hashtags used by the company are consistent with the ones that the users are looking for, then they will likely produce authentic likes on the post.
- Take Advantage of The New Features of Instagram
When Instagram changed its logo, it also updated some of its features. These updated features include:
- Longer videos
- View count on the videos
- Photo ads with calls to action
- News feed based on the preference and interaction of the user
Companies can use these updated features not only to increase views on Instagram videos but also to make the brand appealing to new users. With longer videos, the companies can enhance their brand and accurately present their products to their customers. If customers like the brand, they will likely press the like button on Instagram.
- Enhance brand loyalty among Instagram followers
While it is important to show photos of the products, it is also necessary to show importance to the followers of the account. This can be done by doing the following:
- Sharing the photos of followers on the social sites of the company.
- Embed the photos of followers on the company website.
- Like and comment on the photos of the followers.
- Respond to all comments on posts in a timely manner.
To increase brand loyalty, companies can show their appreciation by sharing, embedding, liking and commenting on the posts of their followers. Typically, Instagram followers buy the products of companies that show gratitude for their support and loyalty. It will also produce more likes on the Instagram post of the company.
Sheena Mathieson understands the essence of making excellent content that suits the needs of every business, especially when it comes to online marketing. She can spice up your marketing campaign with the content she makes and then incorporate BuyRealMarketing services.